New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was thinking of installing a torque gauge on my coug, has any one done this, i seen it on a new hyundai tib, looks nice, along with the torque, i thought about putting other gauges as well, any help would be nice.

·
Registered
597 Posts
What's a torque gauge?..............I've never heard of that one before........:shrug:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
on certain models of the new 04 gtv6 tiburon they have a torque gauge installed on them, just wondering if any one out there knows how to install one, i think it would be awesome.

·
Registered
261 Posts
I'm guessing it's computer contolled, ie...the computer is programed with what the tq is "supposed" to be at certain rpms......unless it's something like a g-tech, where it would measure g-forces...but i doubt it...

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
that sounds cool. I would actually also love to see this. If it is possible to install, that would be a fun gauge to have. But, if they have torque, why not also HP? hook it up to a cougar and cry :cry:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.