New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the headlights are a little shinier now...beings they are 01's and not the 99's.....

shout outs go to the air chisels and a big hammer....

first light took ~3hours to do... 2nd light took about 20 min to get seated in properly... LOL
nice difference huh?

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
yes the air chisel saved the day today... yeah for campbell and hausfeld

·
Registered
976 Posts
PICS!

I bought some 02 headlights but I got screwed on the deal and never recieved them...

I still plan on finding a set somewhere and doing this mod though.

·
Premium Member
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by: DNNYBOY33
PICS!

I bought some 02 headlights but I got screwed on the deal and never recieved them...

I still plan on finding a set somewhere and doing this mod though.

i can't take any pics at the moment.... cuz my car is quite dirty... actually it looks retarded because the headlights are super clean and the rest of the car is trashy looking... :flushed:
so hopefully it will get above 45-50 soon so I can finally hand wash it!

if/when you do do the swap.... DO NOT use a dremmel for the whole thing. you will be there forever! it's only good for cleaning up a little and getting into the semi tight spots.

i also just saw a set on ebay for like $70 BIN with $20 shipping!

·
Registered
976 Posts
cool thanks for the ebay heads up but I just looked and they are no longer there. Oh well, I'll keep looking. I won't have the money for any for 3-4 weeks anyways...

When I do it I'm going to have to buy an air chisel and a compressor huh? Oh well, another toy! :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah i looked again and someone had used the BIN to get them.

well you don't NEED those tools.... but they help.. :)

·
Registered
976 Posts
I get so furstrated with projects like that! You should have seen me with the billet fuel door install... I would rather the chisel than hacking for hours with my dremel...

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
sweet deal. they bring the front valance out more i think.

·
Registered
976 Posts
I'd like to see a pic if you could provide one!

·
Premium Member
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ill try to wash the car after work since it's semi okay out...meaning there's no orange snowflake symbol lit in my car.. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts