New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone!

We are now taking orders for our new carbon fiber taillight covers! This taillight covers will be clear coated and polished to show finish and we will have the double sided tape on the back for you to peel and stick on. These CF tail covers will be 105.00 plus 15.00 for shipping in the US! Out of the country shipping will be 35.00 extra. If you would like to order a set you can send your payment Though pay pal to [email protected] or call us up toll free to order a set at 1-877-996-8508 and talk to our sales man Brad! After your payment goes though it will be 5-9 days until you get your set. Thanks

Topshop co.
724 north duff street
mitchell,Sd 57301
1-877-996-8508
www.topshopheadliners.com

Tony Schoenwald-Pres

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Anyone have pics of these installed? If possible, on a DT Green Cougar? I really want to get these and really want that deep CF glossy look.

·
Registered
942 Posts
That's the Hotness right there! I will be ordering a pair of these next week when I get paid without a doubt.

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Originally posted by: SoCalCouga2002
would the carbon fiber "look" fit good with the 2002 grabber green color what do you guys think?
this is a dead thread for REAL C/F taillight covers. The carbon fiber look looked good on my rio red, and I think they will look good on just about any color, however, these are NOT the CF look ones at all. In all honesty, they look nothing like carbon fiber, they have a strange zigzag pattern.

784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hello to all this is woody i am the sales person for these covers and they are made out of real carbon fiber i watch them do this with my own 2 eyes and if you think this is fake carbon you better tell everyone that sells hoods that those are fake, also this is the same material 2x2 twill Carbon Fiber.

Woody (sales)

·
Registered
3,925 Posts
Woody, I had to read, and re-read ReToM7's post myself to figure out what he was trying to say. I do believe that he was talking about the "other" covers, the "CF look" ones, not yours. (Although his post was so poorly worded it was hard to determine.)

I also believe that SoCalCouga2002 was misunderstood by ReToM7. He was asking if "the look" of CF and Green would go well together, he wasn't talking about "CF Look" covers.

Some people really need to word their posts better, a simple proof-read goes a long way people... :rolleyes:

E1

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
I thought he meant the CF look covers from custom cougars... here's a repost of my thoughts...

custom cougar CF "look" = :thumbsdn:

TopShop's REAL Carbon Fiber = :thumbsup:

easier to read now?

·
Registered
3,925 Posts
Yup, much better. ;) I figured it was simply a mis-communication, and I didn't want anyone to get upset, especially with all of the real CF products TopShop is doing for us lately.

E1

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Originally posted by: EternalOne
Yup, much better. ;) I figured it was simply a mis-communication, and I didn't want anyone to get upset, especially with all of the real CF products TopShop is doing for us lately.

E1
oh no, believe me, I have the CF headliner and stare at it every day. Just a gorgeous piece of work. Just waiting on the other parts I have coming, and the money to get the cargo cover and hatch cover... would do the door inserts too at some point, but just can't afford it all at the present time. TopShop's CF quality is exceptional. It will all look the better when I can finally get myself the CF hood I'm looking at.

·
Registered
134 Posts
hummmm...i have the 3-peice kaminari wing with the c/f insert from cc.com and im afraid if i get the caps and covers from topshop, it will look different from the c/f insert cause the insert looks darker...any suggestions?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.