New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
I posted it a few months ago, right when it appeared... Good find though, makes ya proud to own a "Big Angry Lion" :biggrin:
I have both the full episode, and a trimmed-down Cougar-only better-than-youtube-quality 89mb segment-only clip if anyone wants it.

Here's the Cougar-segment-only clip...this link is good for a week from today.
senduit | Share easily.

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
can u setup the download for the entire episode

·
is a pop sensation
13,672 Posts
If you go to FinalGear.com and look in the forums, there is a section for Video Offers (you'll have to register to be able to read the threads though). Lots of old Top Gear and Fifth Gear episodes out there as well as other videos/shows with the various TG and FG presenters in them and other misc car stuff as well. The TG episode with the Cougar review is from 1998, episode 1. Torrents may also be available for it now, but I haven't checked.

·
Registered
14 Posts
While the people who run the FTPs don't want people posting links directly to them, if you go to FinalGear.com and look in the forums, there is a section for Video Offers (you'll have to register to be able to read the threads though). Lots of old Top Gear and Fifth Gear episodes out there as well as other videos/shows with the various TG and FG presenters in them and other misc car stuff as well. The TG episode with the Cougar review is from 1998, episode 1. Torrents may also be available for it now, but I haven't checked.
Yeah, that's where I got it from. Been a member for a few years, and got this episode from a member's ftp, but didn't want to slam his server with traffic from a site he has no connection to...

I actually think it's episode 10 from 1998...the file was named "Top Gear 9810"

Anyways, I'm trying to make 100mb pieces with WinRAR as we speak...we'll see how it goes...

I haven't seen a torrent for it...well...with any seeds, anyways...

edit: I'll post the parts as they are ready:
senduit | Share easily. Part 1 of 3
senduit | Share easily. Part 2 of 3
senduit | Share easily. part 3 of 3

·
Registered
14 Posts
Yeah, that's where I got it from. Been a member for a few years, and got this episode from a member's ftp, but didn't want to slam his server with traffic from a site he has no connection to...

I actually think it's episode 10 from 1998...the file was named "Top Gear 9810"

Anyways, I'm trying to make 100mb pieces with WinRAR as we speak...we'll see how it goes...

I haven't seen a torrent for it...well...with any seeds, anyways...

edit: I'll post the parts as they are ready:
senduit | Share easily. Part 1 of 3
senduit | Share easily. Part 2 of 3
senduit | Share easily. part 3 of 3
Figured I should "post new" now that all of the pieces are up and ready. They will be up for about a week (unless they get pruned).

·
Registered
151 Posts
ya i saw that, i just hoping someone had the full episode i wanted to see what else they said about the cougar when it first came out

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.