New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm pretty sure it was a 325i. I'm waiting at a light on a 3-lane highway in the rightmost lane, and I had to get over into the lane to the left of me because past the light was an off ramp. anyway, the light turned green and I give it one of those light taps on the gas (not floor it because then you can't get that secondaries-opening 'kick' at around 3500RPMs). I notice that the car in the leftmost lane took off just as quick as me when the light turned. When I hit the 3500RPM mark I floor it, I get that instant kick of power and my newly gutted, hi-flow dual exhaust system is screaming down the highway. I hit about 60 before I shut it down cuz my radar detector started going off. anyway, the front end of the bimmer never saw my front fender, until I hit the brakes. Then they flew by me. My friend told me it was two girls and the passenger was laughing at me :shrug:

Mike

·
Registered
4,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it wasn't brand new, but it wasn't that old either. I'd say maybe 2000

Mike

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Sounds like it was a 325. My friend has a 98 model. We raced a little over a year ago when I had only intake and exhaust. It was pretty much dead even. I may have had a foot on him, but no more than that. Both vehicles had 2.5L and 5 speed mtx. Good kill.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts