New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, after spending like $400 on a new bike for her b-day, i finally told her i had a confession to make, showed her the yellow thing....and she was curious how she didnt feel it....b/c she doesnt drive it to the limit....

Anyway, she wasn't upset @ all, i should've told her, oh well......
, its the longest time i ever had to keep something secret from her...(even the engagement planning took me a shorter time to tell her...
)

·
Registered
346 Posts
U finally told her? wow i thought u never would. It looks hott and that was a fun install day we gotta do another some time SOON

·
Registered
161 Posts
HAHAHHAHAA (= sorry miez..but its only been what? a month? hehe took long enuff!! hehe I should goto her and be liek..did he also tell you boutz...j/k (=

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hehe, funny Derrick, but like i told earlier in my 1st post, this is the longest time i;ve held a secret for her.....
, we have a very honest and close relationship (i hate those "open relationships"....)

·
Registered
369 Posts
You shouldn't have even told her. Let her find it and say, 'I thought *you* installed it, dear.' hahaha...anyways
Good to hear that you guys don't keep secrets...oh yeah, my car is ALIVE and driving again! The headers rule, but I think I may have a slight exhaust leak. I'm not certain yet, but I feel some more power. The butt-dyno is very pleased, although my back and neck still hurt.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.