New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I come out from the mall one day and have nothing better to kill time with than cleaning my rims. I started to use the Mothers chrome polish when some dude with 24 in. rims comes by and says that streak-free windex works better (plus is cheaper). so I tried it and much to my suprize it accually worked. So for all the chrome lovers out there, streak-free windex turns chrome into a shiny mirror :)

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Thanks for the tip . . . my family loves chrome . . . we have a 99 corvette with 18 inch rims and a 2003 jaguar s-type with 17's . . . this little tip is good to know
-Josh

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Windex=:thumbsup:
Mothers liquid chrome polish=:thumbsup:

S

·
0 Posts
Just make sure its amonia free... saw some nasty stains after some dude used it.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
make sure u dont use the amonia windex on your window tint, that will scratch it. the regular windex is fine tho

S

·
0 Posts
amonia will make the tint crack and sometimes flake off... But just do like they do in My Big Fat Greek Wedding, just use windex for anything!!!:biggrin:

·
Timmah
3,050 Posts
****. I keep a bottle of the stuff in the trunk of my car at all times. For when you hit those small puddles. Or the occasional sprinkler.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts