New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I put 2 red ones in my license plate lites, and white ones in my smoked sidemarkers. They look great, really bright!!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
What does the REST of your car look like now?
(You know the ACTUAL CAR instead of two itty-bitty lights in a completely dark picture?)
;)
Hehe!

I'm messing with you, but since you redid your car (after the damage) I haven't seen pics of it (except the "system pics")...Which look GREAT!

Got any pics of the whole car you want to "share with the class"?

:)

~CIII

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Close your eyes...and picture this...its a stock '99 lazer red...shaved spoiler...shaved badges...tinted windows...smoked sidemarkers...dual exhaust ;) that's 'bout it...for now ;)

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
well, whats on the way? lights look good btw

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by: JAMallott
well, whats on the way? lights look good btw
nothing is on the way as of now. still saving up a bit after the stereo system install.

·
Registered
587 Posts
I have a feeling you might get pulled over for the plate lights. I had red LEDs in there, and it was not bright at all. Looking at your pic it looks the same, it just doesnt light up enough of the plate to make it visible at night. What I did, was bought some red regular bulbs and that works better imo. it lights up the whole plate with red tint.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I thought the same thing. I'm gonna give it a try though, no harm in trying i figure :biggrin:

·
Christmas cutie
5,229 Posts
Also, the lights don't show up in the picture as well as they do in real life! I think the planned sidemarker project *wink wink* will look hot!

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by: tnkgurl
Also, the lights don't show up in the picture as well as they do in real life! I think the planned sidemarker project *wink wink* will look hot!
You're totally right, they look ALOT better in person! I can't wait to do the planned project, it WILL look hot! :biggrin:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts