New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,519 Posts
oh yeah... thanks man i almost forgot i have to go buy some video tapes since i have a night class on tuesday nights and don'e wanna miss this thing

S

·
0 Posts
.........drooooollll. such a good show. just finished watching it, hope everyone enjoyed it as much as me :biggrin:
won't spoil it for those of you still waiting for it to come on in your timezone ;)

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
damn it!!! i missed it!!!! one hour late.....

·
Registered
390 Posts
I saw it too it was pretty good. I can't wait to see it again next week!:hitit:

·
Registered
904 Posts
I'm happy that their is a show such as "rides" on now, showcasing
american ingenuity and muscle.

But.. let me have my opinion on that Cobra.

I think it sucks.

It looks very Audi-esque, the TT of course, I'm not sure of the designers
name who designed the audi tt and the dodge razor but this new cobra fits
right in with them.
It's not a tribute to the old Cobra, it's not a tribute to Shelby, it's a failure.

Perhaps they were too rushed, whereas other concept cars were given a year or more
this Cobra was only given 6 months.
They really need to rethink this Cobra.
They designers were even talking about the front end when the debuted it to Shelby, but in the end they
did nothing.

This cobra such as the Chrysler 4-12 will never be release to the public, they are only concept cars.
The American public would never get a V-10 Cobra.

·
Administrator
24,494 Posts
Shelby was happy, anyway.

I'd love to light up the tires and throw some donuts like he did...

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
Originally posted by: spacedog73

But.. let me have my opinion on that Cobra.

I think it sucks.
Wha? wha? wha?

Opinions are totally valid. In mine, that car freakin' ROCKS! I love the look of it. But yeah... if it ever saw production with THOSE performance numbers? I don't know about in the US, but in Canada that wouldn't go for less than 125K out the door (I think that's the CDN MSRP on a SRT-10 VIPER right now btw...).

Where as the TT looks like a toy, and people look ridiculous driving with scrunched up necks... (hmm... kinda like my rear-seat passengers! :)), that Cobra rides in STYLE!

Massiv.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts