New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tire for sale

I know that there is a "For Sale" section, but I would prefer to sell these tires locally.

1) Bridgestone Potenza RE730 - 225/50ZR16 - set of 4 tires
I had these on my Cougar for one summer, I put approx. 10,000 kms on them. I paid $1,058 for them back in 2001. I kept these tires
thinking that I was going to buy another, but insurance companies have put an end to that dream.
I am selling them at a bargin $350.00 for the set. They are fantastic on wet and dry pavement.
I don't have a picture of the tires, but if you go to this web site you can see what they look like: RE730's

2) Cooper Tire Weather-Master S/T 2 - 215/75R15 - set of 4 tires
I know these tires won't fit a Cougar, but you may have a winter beater that might. I just bought these winter tires last month, but it turns out that I can't
put them on my new car. They have about 2,500 kms on them. I paid $470 for them. I would like to get $300.00 for the set. Again, I don't have pix but you can
go to this web site to see what they look like: S/T 2's

If interested, please leave me a message here, or e-mail me. Thanks.

·
Registered
220 Posts
if u hold the bridestones till early spring, i may-be interested, right now i have snow tires on!

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just to let everybody know, both sets of tires are still available.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just to let everybody know, the Bridgestone Potenza RE730's are still available. The Cooper Tire S/T 2's have been sold.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts