New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Okay, here's my opinion.

One of my -former Dutch- collegues, drives a Peugot 206 GTI Ralley, which is a limited prodution sports car, about 170 bhp out of a 2 litr 4 cilinder, very low, very fast and best cornerning i've ever experienced. He always had Michelin's on his car, so i had them installed on my Megane (215/40/16) and they are really good, great traction in wet wheather and awesome in dry, very communicative.

I would love ot get them for the Coug too, however, with only 10K on the wheels, that does not justify getting new tires (you here my wife saying this to me huh......)

They're not cheap, i think like 130-150 each, but a great ride !!

·
Registered
902 Posts
I have michellin something or others that cost me $535 for all 4. They work great in all kinds of weather. I ran 70 on a curvy road in the rain (had to get back to college). Didn't even slide.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Hi !
Here in germany the Michelin Pilot Series are basic for the Cougar. They are also very expensive, but they are great. Very good on dry roads, good in wet roads, great handling, almost no noticeable sounds while driving and they last pretty long. I also have Michelin tires as my snowtires and they are great. I can highly recommend the Michelin Pilot series tires.
Greetings from germany
Marc

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.