New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up guys,
Well I just ordered my YoDude about a week ago and it is probably in the mail now. And, because I am a genius, I failed to ask Josh about some custom tips. I'm not sure how big the YoDude tips come (I got the 30º SS) but I'm looking for some huge ones. I guess the only way to put it is 'ricey tips' lol. Anybody got some custom tips on their YoDude? If so please show me some pics and let me know where u got em from.

Thanks a lot,
Tom

Btw- anyone live in the Tri-Valley area (Livermore, Pleasanton, Dublin) in CA? I see a ton of cougars but I dont know any owners

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
PLEASE don't put rice-burner tips on your car! They look great with the nice stainless tips. I've got the borla cat back with the stainless tips, and it looks tight! From one cougar lover to another, please don't do it!!

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
I've got this lovely glavanized steel trash can in my garage. I can have it triple-chrome-plated and shipped to your door for $219. 18" diameter, mandrel-bent, and intercooled.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lol you guys are trippin. i guess i shouldnt have said ricey

the tips u guys describe (coffe can, garbage can) are a little too big for my tastes. i was thinking more along the lines of 3"-3.5"

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Great ill stop by tomorrow around 11am. Ill have to figure out how to get there but i think ill manage
Ive only had my liscese for about 4 months so freeway drving should be a fun learning experience lol.

Tom

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.