New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey i just bought my cougar and i was wondering where i have to look to get a nice tint with a design on it... thanks

·
Registered
3,470 Posts
Originally posted by: PGCougar
try your local tinting shop
Yeah what he said.......

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
o... thanks i didn't know that there were places that just did tinting... so if i find one of these places then they will have designs that i can pick out and stuff?

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just checked the yellow pages and under "Automobile Customizing" (there was no Automobile tinting) and there are so many places that do it... and none of them seem to be a big place and non of them have websites... could i just go to a dealership and get it done?

·
Registered
954 Posts
Originally posted by: Fokas
Hey i just bought my cougar and i was wondering where i have to look to get a nice tint with a design on it... thanks
what does he mean, "with a design on it" ???

·
Registered
298 Posts
i dont think a dealership would do tiniting atleast not where im from but i go to a place that does all the signs for like billboards and buisness or there are some audio shops who do tiniting as well but i know if you want designs in it i would try n go to a custom sign shop because they have the equipment to just make it on the computer and then just run the tint throught the machine and then its perfect but dunno if they do it anywhere else but since i am in Upper Michigan i would assume that if we do it every probably does hope it helps

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks cougar11190... i wasn't sure what the name for it was... so now all i need to do is find a nice place in Delaware that does tribal and/or flame tint.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts