New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a digital camera the other day and figured I would post some pics of my car. Also, I was thinking of painting the grilles on the front of my car. Any suggestions on what color to paint. I was thinking of painting the bottom ones the same color as the car but I may just keep them the way they are. Could anybody out there photoshop this to see how it would look.

Cougar Pics!

Tinted Taillights 1

Tinted Taillights 2

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
That is freakin' awesome! That's one of the sharpest looking Cougars I've seen, quite honestly. Very clean, very tasteful.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Rockford-

I did my tailights with Niteshades and they came out nice. The trick is to use thick coats (but not thick enough to run, obviously).

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I did use VHT Niteshades. You can get it through Summit Racing. It's just a spray tint that you spray out of the can. It is very easy to use but you have to be careful not to let it run. It does come out smooth when you're done and at night the light shines through perfectly. I will add some night pics in a few days. Also, make sure the surface of you light is entirely clean and that you are working in a clean environment. Any dust or other particles will show! I just sprayed nice even coats (with breaks in between) until I got the desired darkness. After I did this, I just added a clear coat to finish it off.

·
RIP CougaH
5,271 Posts
Not to be a downer or anything, but is that legal? I mean the cops around here have nothing bettter to do than harass minorities and those of us with Customized cars, and I don't want to give them any amunition if you know what I mean.....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I haven't had any trouble with the cops yet but I have been pulled over for tinted windows. Since the light shines through OK, they don't seem to care.

In Response to OSUStallion,

I live in Columbus but I would be for an Ohio chapter of NECO.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.