New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
for my titns i went to Custom tints on 2974 barber RD in norton was about a 13 min drive up 77 like you were going to the summit mall. Anyways he did mine took of the door pannels and everything looked really sharp but when he put the door panels back on he pushed in a screw wrong and scrached part of my tint when i could finally roll down my windows. Besides that lil thing the guy does a great job. hes kinda crazy though. look em up in the phone book.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
I got mine done at Erines Tint Creations up in Cuyahoga Falls off Howe Avenue. He charged $25 a window. He did a really good job though I wish I went darker.

·
Registered
93 Posts
sidkid - got mine i think done to 13% all around and it cost me 190.. i have had previous tint jobs done there..

silverkat - he is a nice guy but once you meet him you will know what i am talking about. If you do decide to get your tints done there make sure you tell him that another cougar owner reffered you. HE WILL GIVE YOU A DISCOUNT.

my cougar is black incase he asks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.