314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here are some pics from the meet we had 2 weeks ago

Eric

Attachments

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
cool pics, the triangle thing was cool looking.

·
PLATINUM M0DERAT0R
4,995 Posts
:cool: Thats bad a$$, I wouldn't mind getting together with Cougars around here and taking some pics but unfortunately it's only me and the Jester who are NECO members here in Abilene, TX... it's like the cougar owners around here aren't into modifying cars, oh well there loss, huh

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
yeah, we had someone with a probe trying to be a bowling ball to our bowling pin action.

·
Registered
3,470 Posts
looks nice guys....I was gonna say they remind me of geese too :rofl:

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
Originally posted by: TennisMenace
really nice pics! where exactly were you at?
we were in smithfield, va ...carsnrockmusic's neighborhood...he picked out the place to take the shots, which was a perfect spot...and as for who thought of arranging the cougs like that i can't remember...it was pretty much a joint effort.....the overhead shots are from a bridge right to the left of us...the guy in the probe drove mxoplyck and carsnrockmusic up there and dropped em off to take some shots....i really like how they turned out as well....can't really tell in the pics but its 3 greens, 2 reds, then 1 black....smoothness :biggrin:

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
wow, beautiful location! im with the others, 6,8, and 10 are my favs. how long did it take you to get them so perfect, and still make it in time to catch that perfect sunset?

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
the formation didn't take long. had we the other cougar that left early, it would have been a black in the middle with the greens and reds lined up around it with the curves of the railing. either way it was fun. except for the mospuito action that came soon after.

R

·
0 Posts
Dan, the probe guy of all people, originated the idea for the bowling pin style...

I love these pics...first time my cougar has made it in front of a camera for a staged shot...luv it...

josh

1 - 18 of 18 Posts