New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tidewater and Caro Neco Meet...

Still wanna make this Happen... It's all up to da man Micah, to set up a date and such which is good for him.

We should turn it into an after wedding meet:). Happy Marrige Day!

·
Registered
314 Posts
RE:Tidewater and Caro Neco Meet...

YES lets get this going. Whenever Micah can do it.

Eric

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
RE: Tidewater and Caro Neco Meet...

i'm down for it....when exactly are we talkin about though?

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Dec 7th is fine with me.

About a Schedule, we'll be doing some modding of sorts, redoing Micahs intake, and if we have the cougar, maybe installing a nitrous kit.
I wanna go to that place with the Turkey Crossants :( they're so good...

·
Registered
1,854 Posts

The sooner we can pick a weekend, the sooner we can all ask off from work (those of us with jobs anyways). Heard from Micah lately? He's the host with the most and it's up to him first what date it is.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

i haven't heard from him either, i was hoping he would come back soon, i'll give him a couple more days then maybe someone should call him. If anyone thinks that's a good idea.

·
Ur one.....
6,752 Posts

i'm back, i'm back, weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. i feel so popular:biggrin:

the wedding was a blast and it was a wonderfull honeymoon in St Croix! lots of sun and sand but glad to be back and ready for a meet!

i'll have to schedule this around my new wife, hee hee.........see is going on a buisness trip the 1st week of Dec or something. i'll have to let you know towards the end of this week. she says they were planning it while we were gone. but we are definatly on for a meet at my place very soon.

get back to ya ppl;)

M

·
Registered
1,854 Posts

Hurry up!! A lot of us have to get dates off from work and we can't be waiting on your twittipated ass :)

·
Registered
314 Posts

:stupid::cover:

·
Ur one.....
6,752 Posts

Originally posted by: Keliente
Hurry up!! A lot of us have to get dates off from work and we can't be waiting on your twittipated ass :)

ooooooooooooooooo, Micah got BLASTED!!!!, lol

anyways, it looks like it's gonna be Dec 5th - 7th.......i know i said that it wasn't good cause kat is gonna be on a buis trip but we gots too much **** the rest of the month.........is that enough time for your biatch asses? if not just let me know now and tell my "twittipated ass", i love that lol, when a good time will be.

M

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
Sunday, December 7th.

I think Sundays are best because it's easiest to get off work, and most people aren't doing shiz on a sunday anyways.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
maybe we could use Sunday as a last resort, i'd like this meet to last longer than one day, but it's all up to Micah and what he thinks.

·
Ur one.....
6,752 Posts
if that's the popular date then that is the date it shall be. also, if ppl want to come in earlier because of long distance that's cool, just let me know.

M

·
Registered
314 Posts
so this is happening the weekend of the 5th-7th. Alright that'll work for me. I will let Tidewater know.

Eric

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Guess what? exhaust and motormount shall be fixed by then, along with other suspension goodies, are the tracks still open this late in the year?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts