New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
I believe that the SVT TB only comes in one size. 65mm or 60mm. I forget which it has been so long.

·
Registered
507 Posts
pretty sure its 65mm

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
YEA I THINK YOURE RIGHT BUT I READ SOMEWHERE WHERE THERE WAS A 70MM THROTTLE BODY I THINK. OH AND WHAT COLOR ARE YOUR INDIGLO GUAGES IM HOPING TO FIND LIKE A BLUE CARBONFIBER OR ONE THAT CAN BE REVERSE INDIGLO. WHAT SIZE ARE THE STOCK THROTTLEBODIES ON THE V6 COUGAR. THANKS FOR REPLYING!

·
Registered
507 Posts
my guages are like light turquoise, and darker turquoise. and carbon fiber look to it, with custom cougar symble in tach, with RED ZONE!
check it out

www.speedhut.com

they can kind a special order what you want, and is pretty cool. they are fast, and very friendly. I would definatlly recommend them

·
Registered
435 Posts
I HAVE the SVT TB but haven't put it in because I'm waiting to order the CTA Straight pipe to get rid of the rubber accordian. I couldn't fit the accordian over the SVT TB and while I probably could've if I tried hard enough, I just decided it could wait since I'll be getting the straight pipe anyway. So I skipped it when I installed my SVT UIM.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
sorry about the caps i didnt realize they were in all caps until i already sent it. where can i find a bigger throttle body that will work with my traction control. or is there some way to take off the traction control.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts