New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Iam planning to get a new body kit. However there are no body kit out there right now that I think is perfect. Iam mean there are some kits that I really love the side skirts and rear end, but on the other hand think that the front lip is not nice. As a result, Iam planning on mix matching the body kits that I like. My current plan right now is to get a Stoffler or Roush Front lip, Kaminari or No Limit side skirt with Razzi's rear end. Iam just afraid that all these might look great separately, but sucks when you put them together. What do all of you think about this idea? Thanks for your precious opinions.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oh by the way, is it even possible to get Roush Body kit? I never could find a place that sells it. If anyone know about it or has a URL, plese let me know. In addition, for the kits that I listed, does anyone know where I can get a nice bargin for them? Once again, thanks everyone.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There is a link to No Limit's web site under the discussion title "NO Limit Tuning" on this message board. I believe that I should be able to order the No Limit body kit through that web site. Am I wrong? I understand that shipping would be very expensive though, but I don't know any other way of possibly ordering it.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
WOW it is really expensive! Much more than I expected anyway. I know that it would be but still. Well I guess if I can't find a better price on this, I would need to give up the idea.
Thanks for your opinion anyway.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.