New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Originally posted by: ignernt
If ever there was a thread for "Garage Talk" ;)
Post *****! Unneccessary posting in moved threads is a violation Neco Bandwidth code 98-100, and will result in a fine of 192.00 for the remainder of the month.

·
Premium Member
21,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
After I posted it, I was thinking I should of posted it here! :rofl:

But damm, thats a garage!

·
Registered
4,959 Posts
Originally posted by: Nemesis
Post *****! Unneccessary posting in moved threads is a violation Neco Bandwidth code 98-100, and will result in a fine of 192.00 for the remainder of the month.

Ummm... the post ***** of all post whores calling somebody out? Why don't you cry some more about hoping your post count stays when the forums migrate? :biggrin:

·
Rockin' Mom-mobile
8,010 Posts
seriously that is a HOT garage. Better then my house, I wouldn't mind living in it either. The only thing its missing is a butler on staff just for the garage or a full time on staff tech

·
Registered
533 Posts
This is actually rather close to an project I did for AutoCAD this year:

Design a house for yourself, and build it in 3D modeling:

The result was a beachfront four story 7,000 sqft house, plus dual speedboat dock. But the basement was two-story (45-car-per-story) garage with elevator, that went to a ten-car turntable on ground level. And a 25-motorcycle garage across the driveway. Do the math: 100 cars, 15,750 sqft (est.).

Estimated cost for entire house, w/o land:

$ 17.2 million (plus tax, title and license for the cars, boats and bikes.

Anybody willing to recive the plans, or use them in a scaled down format, is free to PM me.

·
Premium Member
21,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by: theandysho
This is actually rather close to an project I did for AutoCAD this year:

Design a house for yourself, and build it in 3D modeling:

The result was a beachfront four story 7,000 sqft house, plus dual speedboat dock. But the basement was two-story (45-car-per-story) garage with elevator, that went to a ten-car turntable on ground level. And a 25-motorcycle garage across the driveway. Do the math: 100 cars, 15,750 sqft (est.).
Estimated cost for entire house, w/o land:
$ 17.2 million (plus tax, title and license for the cars, boats and bikes.
Anybody willing to recive the plans, or use them in a scaled down format, is free to PM me.
I'd like to see those plans, Email them to me @ [email protected]

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.