New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
... shot some pictures this afternoon, just for end-of-year pictures. Kind of liked this one, thought I'd post.

(oh yeah, no comments about the sporty 15" rims that I've got on there for the winter months :biggrin: )

·
Premium Member
1,754 Posts
Stupid cursed parking lot, why don't they make that damn thing bigger so I don't get tickets!

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was waiting for someone to post about my choice of parking lots :biggrin:

I've never parked in that lot before today - it's too crowded - too likely to get hit :(

But Baird Point is nice :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
hey sup Jason?
you still had some time to go back to stockies or did you guys get some snow already
here its extremely cold, the other day it was sunny so I decided to wash my car and lost a hand in the 34 degree weather.

·
NECO Triathlete
969 Posts
Looking good Jason.

I get kinda sad around this time of the year too.
I just got finished getting my truck ready for the winter.
But I dont want to put my Cougar away :( .

Oh and Jimmy, you can avoid losing your hands in the cold by using those latex kitchen gloves (you know, the yellow ones).
Use one pair for regular cold and two pair for when it's DAMN COLD.......make sure you use some rubber bands around your wrists to prevent water from getting down into your gloves when washing your car.

·
NECO Triathlete
969 Posts
I have a '91 Blazer but I dont drive it often.
I only use it when I dont want to drive the Cougar.

The Blazer needs a new gas tank though. I just finished replacing the starter motor and some fuel lines.
But now I realized that it needs a new tank due to rust. I guess I'm not completely done yet with my winter prep :(

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by: CougarKat
Hey Jason, in your sig pic are you doing a burnout and do you have some larger pics?
I'm not doing a burnout, but the filter seems to have added one :biggrin: Those are the pictures I took of my Cougar before our October meeting.

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It was the charcoal filter that comes with the Adobe Photoshop CS suite (I'm not sure if it's been released to the public yet :biggrin: )

1 - 14 of 14 Posts