New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know I have read this somewhere but my Spanner Symbol is illuminated - how do I get rid of it -

My car was only serviced 5k miles ago...?????

·
Registered
5,817 Posts
It's a combination of two buttons on the trip controls. You hold two of them down for ten seconds and the light will go off. I think it's select and units....but I am not 100% sure. Look in your owners book, it tells you right in there.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Many thanks Todd - I will try that - I am at the moment looking thro the book - can't see the way to get rid of the light - it only tells you of it's meaning !!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If you're talking about that little wrench, I had mine come on the other night....hold down the "select" and "units" buttons for like 5 seconds and it will go out.

·
Registered
5,817 Posts
Yea, I thought it was select and units.

Oh, my name is not Todd. That is a quote from one of the passangers of flight 93, that helped over throw the hijackers of the plane that was en route to Washington D.C. on 9-11-01. He and a bunch of other passangers decided to attack the hijackers and try to overtake the plane. Todd Beamer was on the air phone, talking to an airline operator. He was explaining to her what they were about to do, and the operator heard him turn his head and say "Are we ready? Lets roll." to another passanger. It is a reminder of the bravery and courage those men and women showed in the face of death. Instead of crying and worrying about how their life was to soon be over, they decided to do something about it and fight back....it's a small tribute, but it means a lot. :)

My name is acually Chris....and you are welcome. :):)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts