New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What up GA? Gotta question for ya'll...is there a member in here who was in NC Sunday mornin, like ummm 3 or 4am (had a GA tag)? the coug I saw was silver, with a Kaminari body kit (or atleast sideskirts, i think the back was as well, I couldn't see the front, they had the Z3 fenders, and their windows were tinted really dark...ring a bell anyone? if it does, NICE Coug! ;) :biggrin:

N

·
0 Posts
I know a couple members... if it had a Dragon Z front.. It might have been Stratto19. I believe hes relocating to another state, so that might explain why he was up there.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I couldnt' get a good view of the front, it might have been, couldn't see the driver...

C

·
0 Posts
Are you talking about this one?

I'm guessing you were in the blue C2 that I was driving next to on I-85? I was wondering if you were a member here. Thanks for the compliment!

Attachments

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thank you sweetie, but it's not a c2, it's a 35th ann ;) hehe, very nice ;)

C

·
0 Posts
Hey, I'm not showing off. I'm just making sure she recognizes whether it was my car or not. Who knows how many silver cougars with a kaminari body kit, hood, and Z3 fenders were driving next to a blue 35th....at 4 in the morning....on I-85....in North Carolina.....Okay, so maybe I was showing off just a little. But it's not like I drove all the way to her house to show her my car and ask if it's the same one she saw on Sunday.

RacinChic, sorry about that. What can I say, it was 4 am, and I had been up since 7 am Saturday morning. I could barely keep focused on the road, let alone what the tiny emblem on your window said. All I could tell was that it was an 01/02 and it was blue.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Nice car Catman. I saw a silver one up my way, but it was from NC...predator hood, mini commando wing....mirror tint...I think it was one of our old, non-posting CaroNECO members, Tonya, but I dunno.

Oh, Catman, RacinChic's car is black, and honestly there is like no way to tell if it's a 35th anniversary. She told me the dealer made it a "speacial dealer package" and took off all the 35th tags and so forth...

Z (jason)

N

·
0 Posts
There are a good bit of hooked up Cougars around here that dont belong to Neco, I know of at least 4. It was probably that case

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
"Silver Series Package" basically somethin they added juss to try and jack the price up on everyone but me :biggrin: and it's black :( does it really look blue at night???

C

·
0 Posts
It looked pretty blue when I saw it. But like I said before, I had been awake for 20 hours straight and driving for the past two or three, so my vision/concentration/brain wasn't working too well at that point.

·
Banned
1,329 Posts
catman im loving those rims man where did u get them :rofl:

·
Banned
1,329 Posts
Originally posted by: DgnZCoug
Originally posted by: billetcoug
catman im loving those rims man where did u get them :rofl:
its the same ones you have Moose :stupid:
ur a dumba$$.... it was a joke
:)

·
Registered
192 Posts
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSAAAAAAA!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts