New Cougar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well, today marked a great day in my life professionally. today i finally got my sate and federal tax id numbers to finally get my own shop going. we will be in the building early next week to start setting up. so watch out- Exclusive Audio is now for real. get ready for some unbounded installs to be hitting the scenes!! anyway its in MN and ill have a link up as soon as the site gets going. later

josh hanson
president, owner, manager, top dog of em all guy
Exclusive Audio

·
Registered
4,973 Posts
damn I wished I lived over there I'd love to work in such a place. Good luck! :thumbsup:

Mike

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Sweet- I had a dream once to open a shop, now that there are Cartoys and MobilOne shops everywhere, its hard to compete. But im pretty busy working out of my garage doing small time installs. But im still in process to have a mobil shop out of a panel van, a kind of roadside assistance for car audio. My cougars trunk is destroyed from hauling around stuff to complete systems.

·
Registered
3,470 Posts
Cool...congrats :thumbsup: So whats the NECO discount :evil:

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
NECO discount?? hmmmm.... thats a good idea except for one thing, the lines i will be carrying will be non internet selling companies, but if you called my shop and did a credit card numer then it would be an out of state sale, and not internet.......
anyway if you are looking for pioneer, panasonic, kenwood, diamond audio, focal, or audison, ill have that.
josh

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
we will be in south st. paul. i will post contact info as soon as we are up

·
Registered
24 Posts
You cant go wrong with Audison & Focal :)

Hope I`ll be able to use my existing amp, speakers & headunit in the Cougar I`m getting next week.

(Got a Mx-3 92mod thats going to storage for the winter).

Audison VRx 6.420
Nakamichi CD-400
Focal Polyglass 165V2 (I think they are called)
Kicker L5 with Kicker enclosure.

Would the 6"x8" to 6.5" bracket work in the Cougar?

-nope

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
wooohooo i am a huge fan of diamond audio. i had the bi-ampable 3 ways in my mustang .. the older HEx series. absolutely loved them. i have been looking for a set for my coug....

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.