New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Apart from my cat, this is the other car i like to drive around (when i can get my hands on it!)

It's Aussie built 2004 Ford Falcon XR6 Turbo. Bone stock 245kw (~328hp) from a 4.0L inline 6. Dad still hasn't done any mods as yet. Prob go for CAI and a chip. Currently is runs 6psi of boost from the Garrett, but it's capable of heaps more. sorry about the crap quality pics, took these a while ago on my old phone. I might get some new shots soon.

·
Premium Member
8,300 Posts
Ford is going to have to bring over the Falcon if Pontiac's G8 is even moderatly successful. Why Ford hasn't brought it's global products to the US before now still has me scratching my head.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Dang I forgot about those....those things are beasts. But thing is why does the Falcon and the Monaro {Australian GTO} look almost alike....hmmm. They should import the bird I'd buy one.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeh they are some awesome rides guys. These are just the babies of the performance range. check out http://www.fpv.com.au/cars/overview.aspx for the 'top end' of the range. Personal favs are the F6 Typhoon and the Force 6.

Also, dunno if you guys have heard of the Territory. Basically, ford oz release an SUV a few years ago and FPV have now taken it and given it the 'works'. It's called the F6 X. 360hp SUV. Turbo inline 6 (same engine as the XR6, F6 typhoon and tornado)

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
f-ing sweet i love those cars. i can only dream of the states getting one of those. but then the mustang would have competion and ford cant have that

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Australia as some of the best cars, you lucky bastards.
yep :) We just had the V8 Supercars Bathurst 1000 race today. 1000km race around an awesome track. Basically, it's a Ford vs. Holden championship. Ford took 1st, 2nd and 3rd!:biggrin:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts