Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
*Everyone is welcome!!!!!!!!!*

Well guys and purdy gals, Im proud to say that the 3rd T and A meet will be:

Jan 30-February 1.

822 SW19th ST
Moore, OK 73160

If you need my number, pm me or get ahold of me through aim.

The current sched: Meet and Greet on Friday....I will be working so you guys really cant get here too early. I will be back at my house around 7ish. Plan to show up around then or after. Saturday, Caravan to the parking lot that I have set up for mods. ( Ill let you know mroe about this once I talk to the owners of the facility.) If it is too cold...who cares, we will freeze our asses off. There is plenty of room for all of us to be working at once. The drive there is no more than 20 mins, but will be on some interstates through the city...but not any worse than last time. The parking lot is across from my mom's new house. Ill see if she can fix us up some grub. After that caravan once again to my picture taking spots, and HOPEFULLY this time gets some decent pics of the group! Saturday night, we can all go to the comedy club and get trashed. If you have a student ID or Military ID, bring it and you will get a discount on addmission. The price will be no more than 12$ to enter even if you dont get a discount. Drinks may be pricy, but there is a HUGE drink for 8dollars that will get you plenty smashed. Then after that back to my place for some .....well....party....Zum Style. :)

.: I am right of I3five so texas, you are welcome to come:.

edit (mel): 2 sticky ;)

·
Registered
917 Posts
so I guess Mexico didn't win the poll :(
guess I'll have to take a rain check, but I want pics. And this time I want to see some girl nip shots...not Ryan nip shots

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LOL. If you come any later than say....uh..nine-ish...you WILL need my number because I live in a gated community.

Kyle...I will see you in Austin:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
hey mel, what time ya leavin, and are we caravannin again? assuming work lets me off, they might not cuz i requested this mondy for my g/f's x-mas party, then her b-day is the 9th of jan and i requested off, so im a bit worried about gettin refused on the 30th

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
I dunno if I can make it... I mean, I don't know you all that well ZUM... How do I know you won't take advantage of me?

:naughty:

·
2,588 Posts
like u wouldn't like it if she took advantage of ya ;) hehe

casey, we'll probably b leaving late afternoon..not quite sure yet. depends if eric hasta work r not. i'll let ya know as soon as we do.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Originally posted by: 2kBlackCatGurl
like u wouldn't like it if she took advantage of ya ;) hehe
I want someone to take advantage of me... :(

For real though, I won't be able to make it (suprise, suprise). Big project to do on that weekend... Please take pics, oh and post them too!

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Originally posted by: ZUM
Pssst...Casey.....Wanna work on my shroud ;)
yeah, ONLY if ya make it to the meet earlier this time, which i hope ya will being that your hosting it :p

S

·
0 Posts
I prob will be able to make it, sounds like some partying! I will have to get directions from someone around springfield, anyone else leaving from springfield I could tag along with?

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Originally posted by: Silvercat
Me and Melissa will be leaving from Springfield. You can follow us:)
oh god, please dont let the noob follow you :p he'll never wanna go to a meet again, Mel, your drivin :p

1 - 20 of 64 Posts