1 - 20 of 479 Posts

·
Administrator
24,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ferrarri GTO!!!!!!! :bowdown:

·
3,400 Posts
not a fan of the 599 GTO, but ill take a 288 or 250 GTO in a heart beat.

·
w00t!
15,782 Posts
I was saddened that he couldn't drive the 250 :( I was half expecting him to get in anyway and just drive down the runway veeeeery carefully at 30mph. :rofl:

For some reason the 599 GTO just doesn't "speak" to me... its nice, but there's something off about it. Maybe because it looks too much like the California (which I do like) and think they should have done something far different.

·
3,400 Posts
the 599 GTO is just unusable. watch Clarksons: The Italian Job and you will understand.

Edit: Im waiting to see what they think about the upcoming AWD Ferrari grand tourer.

·
is a pop sensation
13,668 Posts
The 288 GTO, my second favorite Ferrari of all time.

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
I have not had a torrent download application on my system for several year now, but I can't wait for the episodes to make it to BBCA. Downloading them now.

·
Registered
175 Posts
I thought this weeks episode was pretty crappy, the challenges against the aussies was pretty boring, hopefully next week will be better.

·
Administrator
24,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The new episodes will start airing on BBC America on February 7th, so they will only be a few weeks behind.

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
Started watching the first episode late last night, but apparently it was too late, as I fell asleep in my computer chair. Not the first time Jeremy Clarkson sultry voice and the sound of some beautify exotic engine has lead me into dream land.

·
Administrator
24,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
BBC America's ads are saying that they will play two back-to-back new episodes on Monday night. Looks like they might just catch up to Britain's air schedule at that rate...

·
w00t!
15,782 Posts
Err, right... Zonda is the model, Pagani is the company. Hows the new car spelled? Huhuayrauaua? :rofl:

It still keeps the same shape... but I think the grill looks like a fish, and the mirrors are just weird, but I'm sure those will change.
yeah... Hammond is going to freak out. Look at those rear fins that curve up (instead of a spoiler!)

(okay, I checked - its Huayra...........****, that IS hard to figure out how its pronounced. Its going to end up like how they spell the Konigseggegesesggzs!)

·
Administrator
24,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Koenigseggisseggggnignigsegigisegggg CCX with Top Gear wing.

I think this new Pagani looks pretty sweet - even the mirrors (you need some way to see around those huge hips). The grille is the downfall of it all, as it goes with many, many cars.

·
w00t!
15,782 Posts
pfft, mirrors... as the goes in Italy "what is behind you, does not matter" :rofl:

Wasn't it Ferrari that put something like that in an old brochure for one of their cars? Something like "the reason there are no mirrors is because you are faster than anything else on the road"
I know Clarkson quoted something like that for one of the Italian companies..

·
w00t!
15,782 Posts
Awesome awesome awesome episode this week! I can't belieeeeeeve Volvo isn't going to make that car. The Albanian "ferry" actually made me :eek:. Jeremy sliding backwards down the road and trying to "fix" his door :rofl:.

Oh, and I'm not sure I will ever be able to hear someone say the word "car" ever again without laughing :rofl:

1 - 20 of 479 Posts