New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just introducing myself. I'm Dustin. Very much a fan of the mod-scene. Cosmetic or performance. Recently bought this car as to be my daily driver. But who wants to drive just a plain ol car everyday, right?

I have a 1999 Vibrant White, that as of right now is stock other than the dragon z kit I've had installed.
Tuesday I'll be ordering new fenders ( z3 most likely, possibly x1 ), new hood ( aerogear predator ), cc rear quarter vents, headlight/taillight covers, razzi high rise, etc. I've also recently ordered about 4 grand in audio for this car. Wheels are probably the next thing i'm looking for, although I've found some I like....I love opinions.

I'm hoping with the help of you guys I'll be able to make my cougar something I can be proud of as well.

Looking forward to the countless hours I'm going to be spending at this site,
D.

·
Registered
7,247 Posts
Welcome to the boards. Sounds like you're already quite far along in making your plans come to reality. One question though, you didn't specify I4 or V6, ATX or MTX (thats Automatic TransaXle or Manual TransaXle, if you didn't know). Sounds like a nice car though, either way!

And yes, this site can (and probably will) become very addicting, once you get to know everyone here!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
She is a v6 mtx. I'm also talking to a neighbor of mine and almost have a deal set for a black 99 atx. IF i seal that deal I'm positive that will be the one I'm going to mod. Either way I'm very excited to get this underway. I look forward to getting to know the 'usuals' and hopefully adding a little something to the board. Once I get into a project I become pretty 'focused', a.k.a. 'obsessed' by my girlfriend. So I'm sure you guys will get to know me pretty quickly. :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.