New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Car looks great Brad...hope to meet up with you sometime soon.

·
Rockin' Mom-mobile
8,010 Posts
Nice car.

We are having a meet this Saturday in Indy if you can make it.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah, i'm gonna try and meet up with u guys but as i was sayin to brandon, i don't get off from work till around 9:15pm. whenever i get off work i will call brandon's cell and try and catch up with ya. if any of you wanna hit me up on aol my sn is bigbzb75

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Yep talked to him about the meeting last night...Even though i won't be able to make it up there till around 5pm.

·
Rockin' Mom-mobile
8,010 Posts
doesn't sound like jagular will be able to meet until later too. We are mostly thinking of meeting early to plot out some places for a "map" for CF. Autozone's and things like that for people unfamiliar with area will need to be able to find. We don't need a big crowd for that. Maybe we can pick someplace to meet for dinner?

Bales, you can find me as MetallicaCougs on aim and yahoo

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
sounds good to me...and you may think about pointing out a few liquor stores too, since people are always wanting to know where they are at. And get a couple good car washes...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hmmm, i was thinking, there is a shop called Street Dreams that does a lot of custom work and sells a lot of aftermarket parts. would it be worth checking into if we could get some sort of sponsorship or group discount? I've got a friend that has spent well over 10k at that place on his f150 harley. let me know what you think

1 - 11 of 11 Posts