New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Banned
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i found this website on one of the links to james e-bay... It looks really good,, lots of car companies. American, and European, and imports http://creativecompacts.com/

·
Registered
5,519 Posts
james sure does have the drive to be makin himself some real money soon... with a website like that i can't wait to see whats gunna go down for the tibby i believe he is modding as his next show car...

·
Registered
4,409 Posts
The new website is not operational in any means... The shopping cart is still being tested and bugs are being fixed... However with the recent increase of demand of my time from Hyundai, the RHD conversion on my Cougar and the other vehicles I am working on, the website has been left to hang for awhile... CreativeCompacts is the new company name and has been registered as a business since August, 2003. Creative Compacts is now the owner of Cougar Parts Online. The cougar will not be forgotten, in fact once the site is ready to go live 100%, the cougar section will be the only completely finished section, followed by the Tiburon and several other key cars...

·
Banned
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
james just a question.... u have now done almost everything u can to that cougar, RHD conversation, top of the line engine work, custom interior, custokm exterior, but one question.. are u going to ever do like a rear wheel drive converstion??? just curious.. by the way the website looks good

·
Registered
429 Posts
A rear wheel drive cougar would be sweet but all wheel drive would be even better.

·
Registered
954 Posts
Originally posted by: ProjectCougar
The new website is not operational in any means... The shopping cart is still being tested and bugs are being fixed... However with the recent increase of demand of my time from Hyundai, the RHD conversion on my Cougar and the other vehicles I am working on, the website has been left to hang for awhile... CreativeCompacts is the new company name and has been registered as a business since August, 2003. Creative Compacts is now the owner of Cougar Parts Online. The cougar will not be forgotten, in fact once the site is ready to go live 100%, the cougar section will be the only completely finished section, followed by the Tiburon and several other key cars...
seems like you must be crankin in the dough man, good job...

after school college i'll join ya!

G

·
word of warning.... try entering the DSM/EVO/STi market, your gonna get eaten alive. lots of big time names making and distributing parts already.

G

·
for DSM/EVO/STi stuff try vividracing.com and rnrracing.com and and vishnutuning.com these guys have been building custom turbo kits and parts for over a decade. can't beet their quality, vishnu is often featured in motor trend and other magazines.

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Robert,

Now you just gotta bring that beast of an EVO to Willow Springs some day. I know there are some Focus owners who could give you a serious run for your money. ;) Just ask the other EVO-8 owners who have been to the track.

Nikolas

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
looks like there was a solid start to the site design but
then it stopped.
Stick with one font for your logo.
Home page: the rectangles behind your car look like they were made in paint
and the Logo for Creative Compact.com looks like poo. On the other pages it looks ok though.
You should make that top border the tables background that way it extends with the page not just looking like
it got cut off into the black background.
Just my opinion. All and all the site could look killer

G

·
Originally posted by: Draxas
Robert,

Now you just gotta bring that beast of an EVO to Willow Springs some day. I know there are some Focus owners who could give you a serious run for your money. ;) Just ask the other EVO-8 owners who have been to the track.

Nikolas
gotta get a couple more parts, im awaiting my 2 piece endless drilled/slotted rotors, my race pads (brembos are so easy to change, pop a clip, put in pads, replace clip, no need to compress pistons back or anything), im awaiting my S-AFC and harnesses and my new Vishnu ECU map. then i am hoping to hit an even 450 to the wheels.

and i dont doubt some of the foci will be as fast, all it takes is money!!! but i dont think they'll be hanging when the road gets twisty!!!

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Robert,

How much does the EVO-8 weigh? I know that when our company Focus has its engined more heavily modified, we will be putting out closer to 200-220hp or so at the crank.. but the car will only weigh about 2200lbs or so. We have had a few EVO-8s show up at the track last year but I havent had a chance to run in the same group as any of them to gauge their speed around the track. Hopefully this year I will get to have some fun with some higher horsepower cars.

Nikolas

G

·
its actually a pretty heavy car, it weighs in stock at around 3000 pounds, since then i have added some weight loss measures to compensate for the massive stereo i have in the car, without the stereo i say i push maybe 2900 pounds. the lighter rims take about 50 or so pounds of rotational mass off the car. right now i do mid 4 seconds and about 12.2 in the 1/4 at sea level in fontana. my goal is 4 seconds flat to 60 and 11.5 in 1/4 mile....then i'll be happy??? ferrari? what ferrari? oh you mean the one behind me??? :) :)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.