New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Lancer may be coming to the US because of Subaru's addition of the WRX. It will have the same hp out put as the current Japanese version but with a different body style. 2.0L Turbo and all wheel drive layout and a completely new car from the ground up. It will have 276hp and 283lbs of torque. It will have strong internals and stiffer suspension also. And one really cool thing I saw was that the differential will have a driver adjustment for pavement, gravel or snow!! It should be here this year some time if they can figure out how to meet the US specifications for the turbo and intercooler placement.

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
i am definately into the new jap super cars coming over. a friend of mine picked up his new wrx friday. that car is gonna be fun. i have another friend that is set on the evo if it comes over. i just hope they address drivetrain problems that have plagued the turb eclipse platform

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.