New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The plastic connecting part that inserts into the water pump for the inlet hose broke can anyone please tell me a part number or "exactly" what the part is called. better yet link me to it my googling is getting me nowhere. I have included a photo of the part and a diagram i think it is number 7 on the diagram as thats the only part that matches
Hand Wood Gas Tints and shades Metal
White Product Font Rectangle Auto part

1 - 1 of 1 Posts