New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well after seeing driven on friday night, me and my friends decided to go to our local In & Out for some good grubbin'. when we get there, lo and behold, there are like 20 hella nice vehicles in the P Lot. Motorcycles, trucks, lowriders, imports, muscle, rods and more. I never would have thought that such a lame place could be the hang out of all the local cool-car-people. the best part was when this RICED out civic HB with his paint sanded and an unpainted bodykit rolled through and tried to do a burn out. not only did the car look stupid he STALLED. i was like wtf? how in the hell did u stall trying to do a burnout? everyone there started throwing crap at his car and some guy stuck his burger in the 5" fart pipe, it was great.

·
Registered
2,159 Posts

I'd be pissed as hell if my car just stalled and people starting throwing stuff at it.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Hey, the usual car show meet here in town is in the shopping mall parking right next to a Burger King.

But that meet is for classic cars, hot-rods, muscle cars, and some sport compacts (myself included).

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Around here it's in the parking lot of a shopping center containing a Drug Fair and a Burger King. I like to park near the show cars and have people listen to my idle and ask me what I did to my car.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The In & Out is in California in a town called Livermore. don't know if your anywhere close to it Dev, but yer profile says your in cali, so who knows?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
down here in so cali , everywhere is a car hangout, it's what were known best for...

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
hey, I'm from OC (Laguna Niguel)

unfortunately, my car is all stock, so I don't take center stage at car hangouts. I do remember one time me and my friends were hanging out at the Target parking lot and I rolled up in my pimpmobile Volvo 240 and did a nice standing burnout for onlookers to admire...ah, those were the days...

my friend has a pic of one of our gatherings at Ocean Ranch, which happened to be all Ford:

99 gold Cougar (me)
01 silver Cougar
98 blue Mustang GT convertible
96 dk blue Mazda MX6 (it sorta counts as Ford)
97 red Ford Probe GT
99 green Ford ZX2

a lot of cars to fit in one pic...thank God for panorama view.
I'll try to get this pic scanned and put it up on my site!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Dev my aunt/uncle live near Eureka and its aobut a 6 hour drive to get there, sooo were pretty far away

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.