New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just as the title says. in order as listed. my fog lights:

the good: new fogs (stockies off pyro81's cougar)
the bad: no fogs (my cougar didnt come with any)
the ugly: my fogs from meijer that stuck out past the side of the car

Keliente: And JAMallot is the official winner of the most-car-pics-posted-in-2-weeks contest!
and she is right, im kinda a hog lol, but this is a good thing, so i thought i would share. and it also shows my airbrushed license plate on the car, so i dont have to take up another thread with that. and i put all 3 pics (the good, the bad, and the ugly) together as one, so i took up less space! so im trying to get better at being obsessed with posting pics.

edit: sorry, i just noticed that the pic quality SUCKS! but oh well, i guess thats what i get for trying to enlarge it after making it smaller when making the collage. sorry

·
Registered
4,201 Posts
There's a few more pics of the finished product plus other pics of the Ohio NECO Halloween meet here:

Click me dammit!

Edit: Pssst...Aaron...Keliente is a girl. You might want to change that...

2nd Edit: Holy crap, i actually exceeded my bandwidth for the day (10/26). Ain't that a b!tch! It was probably cause i had to upload my pics twice. The first time i uploaded them i did it in the wrong file. And since there isn't an option to move them all (at least not that i know of) i had to delete all of them and reupload them again in the right file. Damn bandwidth...

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
lol, thanks pyro. Last time I checked I was indeed a girl :) The good is definitely hella better than the aftermarket fogs!

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
haha, sorry Keliente, i changed it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts