New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
2,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i've been in bed since friday w/ the flu...it sucked so bad!! spending 7 hrs at urgent care at the hospital wasn't that fun either...was it eric? :(

i hope no-1 else gets it...:thumbsdn:

S

·
0 Posts
I WILL NEVER GO TO A HOSPITAL AGAIN!!!! I dont care if my heart explodes, gimme some floss, needle, and beer. I'll be fine.

·
2,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by: Silvercat
I WILL NEVER GO TO A HOSPITAL AGAIN!!!! I dont care if my heart explodes, gimme some floss, needle, and beer. I'll be fine.
hmmm...it wasn't that bad...*lol*

·
Registered
233 Posts
i'm sorry to hear about that mel! i'm going to the doctor tomorrow to get a flu shot!

two of my kids were home sick today with the flu, and 1 went home with a 103 degree temp. another went home with a 100.5 degree temp. this sucks, we're dropping kids fast. hopefully everyone is better for christmas though. my best friend is sick as hell too :(

·
Registered
4,089 Posts
You just need to sit down and drink a 1/2 gallon of 5-Alive in one day, and follow it up by drinking another 1/2 gallon over 4 days

Instant cure :wiggle:

·
Registered
4,089 Posts
Damn....y'all are missing out, no wonder theres a flu epidemic :wiggle:

Nope...not a grand parent drink, its actually more associated with younger kids, but has somewhat of a cult following in the skater/punk/emo folks for some reason in this area, perhaps all the happy moshing requires more vitamin C

Regardless.....it's like orange juice x 5 and makes wicked frozen popsicles in the summer :bowdown:

S

·
0 Posts
umm.. the thing has 30 grams of sugar and less than half of C you need..
5 Alive is junk.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts