New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been real Guys sharing the pic the mods and the fun.. and the threads.. But in this car shall be stripped gutted and reformed......Back to stock.... So that Ford Shall reclaim there Metal.

Due To my money issues lack of employment The car will be repoed This up comming week, :cry:

Well Here is the Last Pics

Attachments

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Man im sorry to hear about the troubles :(

I enjoyed seeing your car from day one that I joined. I hate to see it go :cry:

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by: JScullin
Sometimes you gotta have priorities man. Payments before mods...
nah i havent modded the car in so long so that wsnt the issue... i lost my lisence and the car got wreacked for3 weeks so that screwed me

the wheels are for sale and they must goooooooooo......... if i can get rid of them rims i can save the car SO ANY ONE BUY THEM!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
how about the fogs? i know someone lookin for a set. *cough*crispy*cough* ;)

sorry to hear about the car tho mang. sometimes it's for the better. save up some cash and join the dark side like me. :biggrin:

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
yeah, sorry to hear about all this. if you list what your selling and your prices, you could probably sell a lot of it on here. are you selling your tail light covers? i'd take those. but once again, sorry to hear about this.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
a list has been posted in for sale as well

thanx guys

·
w00t!
15,782 Posts
Cory man... its gonna be saaaaaaad to see you go :( - i was proud to be one of the two most evil lookin black cougars. I guess I stand alone now, but i'll keep on representing in your honor mang! :biggrin:

btw - if you're selling all your stuff, i can trade you my stock 99 grill for your WW one + some cash. i've been lookin all over for a WW grill! :)

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
sorry to hear that... but DAM....... whos crib is that in pic 1888?
is that yours?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts