New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the evolution continues...

some know, some don't, but anyway i am getting my evo painted a chromalusion color. its sherwin williams multi-tone. it looks bitchin, here are some pics in progress. its a blue/green/black shade. it will have a white pearl clearcoat to make the color change more signifigant. ill post as the progress continues. im looking end of next week to be done. yes i will become chromaevo..... :) :)

·
Registered
168 Posts
RE:the evolution continues...

Looks good. :thumbsup:

edit: removed comment about red x's

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
RE: the evolution continues...

good luck with the paint job

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
RE:the evolution continues...

what happens when rich parents buy a 17 year old kid an EVO...... they learn better.

THIS IS NOT MY CAR, JUST SOME PICTURES I FOUND.

clicky clicky

·
So its begun.....
16,839 Posts
NICE!!!

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
i like!!!!!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
hey, i will be in san diego with my car friday nov 7 at modern image graphics at 8656 production way, san diego, ca. (provided san diego is still an incorporated city and the 15 still exists by them) if anyone wants to come down and check it out. they are doing a 3M Paint Protectant Polyurathene plastic clear over the car.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
its about 600 for the front bumper, front fenders, hood, and mirrors, but its free to me since MI is using me in their booth at SEMA. hint hint, anyone wants to go check it out. i wont be there but my car will :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts