New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well the sun was actually shining today, so we decided to poke at the Cougar a bit. Kenny started his lil project of Mounting the Drivers racing seat.. and i decided to wash the Coug, since it isn't going anywhere.

Now i'm going to note that ST200 wheels AREN'T fun to clean... they SUCK :) (that's why they are still dirty hehe) and also you may notice the hood is different (liek OMG) the OEM CF has become the beater hood, due to a couple reasons... it will be replaced (hopefully soon) with the Predator CF.

·
Banned
1,329 Posts
when did kenny paint the whole hood... but whole car still looking good. I bet those rims were hard as hell to clean

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We've only had the Cougar back from the shop for a week. They painted the hood and such to prepare for more work to be done... it was pulled out of the shop to put the 17's on, and do a couple other things including fixing the exhaust.

I don't like the hood solid Silver at all... looks too weird. definitely takes away from the aggression the Cougar has... especially with 17's :(

·
Banned
1,329 Posts
yeah i agree... i liked the hood better before soild silver... but still looks good

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by: slomoe
best part of taking your seats out.. LOOK AT ALL THE CHANGE

:D
haha No Doubt!!!! there was at least $5 in the floorboard and then more falling out of the Brackets haha

·
Buyer Beware
6,575 Posts
Yeah the Silver hood sucks...It was a mistake and will be corrected. The plan is to have a similar design as before but with a twist. Incorperating some gunmetal into the theme as well as some vents, and hopefully we can sand back down the resin and repolish it..meebe? I will have to look into that one... :(

·
Banned
1,329 Posts
yeah thats the WW kit 01-02,, do u still have ur 19's, or did u sale them, or r they for show

1 - 11 of 11 Posts