New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
8,494 Posts
I'm going to sell my Cougar for $125,000 on Craigslist, then get upset when people mock it. Who wants to help?

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
I'm starting to think there might be a couple of these out there. Ive seen it in at least three paint schemes.

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
I'm going to sell my Cougar for $125,000 on Craigslist, then get upset when people mock it. Who wants to help?
People can mock my car all day long if one of them pays me $125k for it...

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
:rofl::rofl::rofl:!!!!!!(Because this post has gone viral. A lawyer has since been involved. A private investigator. And the police department. It is my duty to forward to the detective working the ongoing case, that any hazing, communicational harassment, or Internet bullying be reported to him. So if you choose to message me on this vehicle I suggest that you be very respectful and proper if you are a serious buyer then by all means you are more than welcome to message me)!!!!!!

If you also message from a texting app or a Google voice app or anything other than a real phone number. You will be forwarded to the detective.
Were they will be able to obtain your VPN and your IP address. So if you are a real buyer then you will contact from a real phone number and you will carry yourself accordingly
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thats HILARIOUS!
Troll control via threats of legal action:rofl::rofl::rofl: I'll bet the local PD is very receptive to his concerns...

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
Surely its a stock cluster with new faces painted on...I wonder if he somehow recalibrated the speedometer to indicate correctly or if its just wrong all the time?

·
5,237 Posts
THe actual work looks pretty good, attention to detail and all, but I would have at least cleaned the fingerprints, whatever that is on the center console before taking photos.

Unless it goes 0-60mph in under five seconds, I'm not sure there is any kit car anywhere worth north of $100K. This is something you build for yourself, for whatever hobby reasons you may have, not for any sort of investment.

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
Man, this thing is EVERYWHERE the last few days! People tagging me every day, popping up in all my news feeds...Somebody needs to buy this thing and drive it into a trench so it can be forgotten!
They say any press is good press but I'm not sure our cars need this kind of coverage.

·
5,237 Posts
Man, this thing is EVERYWHERE the last few days! People tagging me every day, popping up in all my news feeds...Somebody needs to buy this thing and drive it into a trench so it can be forgotten!
They say any press is good press but I'm not sure our cars need this kind of coverage.
It made it to "Trending Topics" on the local alternative radio station CD102.5 FM this morning! The 2002 Mercury Cougar Bugatti.

·
5,237 Posts
Cougar still can't get no love :(
Eric Bonnette is looking for a buyer for his 2012 Bugatti Veyron that’s selling for $125,000. Only, it’s not really a luxury sports car, it’s a 2002 Mercury Cruiser that has been disguised as one.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts