New Cougar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She just pulled up to some hippie commune in an ash gold Cougar. And when asked to describe herself, she said fast cars turn her on. Whoa!!

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Wasn't she the hooters girl in Big Daddy? Or am I confusing her with someone else?

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Maybe not, I think she was in Happy Gilmore. I'm getting my Adam Sandler movie confused.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I thought she looked familiar. I usually don't watch Ed that much.

Jud

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I guess she, and the other ones that look like her, comes out of that factory in California.

Jud

M

·
0 Posts
She is the chick from Happy Gilmore...

A rising star on the big and small screens, Julie Bowen stars as the dream-girl of former classmate-turned-lawyer Ed (Tom Cavanagh) whom he pursues upon returning to his hometown on "Ed." "Carol is the pretty girl who has always been idolized," says Bowen, "but now she needs to be more than just a male fantasy. She's at a point where she wants to decide who she really is."

Bowen was raised in Baltimore, Maryland, where she caught the acting bug as a child while putting on plays with her two sisters in their backyard. She attended Brown University, where she starred in "Guys and Dolls," "Stage Door" and "Lemon Sky." While earning a degree in Italian Renaissance studies she spent a year in Florence, Italy, and became fluent in Italian.

During her senior year at Brown, Bowen landed the lead role in an independent film called "Five Spot Jewel." She continued working in commercials and eventually earned a recurring role on the daytime drama "Loving." She was also featured in actor-director Ed Burns' debut film "No Visible Bruises," and guest-starred on the dramatic series "Class of '96." She then moved to Los Angeles, and within weeks, landed the lead in the Showtime drama "Runaway Daughters," directed by Joe Dante.

She went on to star as Adam Sandler's girlfriend in the big screen comedy "Happy Gilmore," and appeared with Michael Keaton in "Multiplicity." She also starred in "An American Werewolf in Paris," and performed with Lynn Redgrave in the independent romantic comedy "Venus & Mars."

Bowen also played Noah Wyle's girlfriend for nine episodes of NBC's "ER," and made guest appearances on "Party of Five" and "Strange Luck." She made her series regular debut playing a paramedic opposite James Brolin in the outdoor adventure drama "Extreme," and also starred as a former career criminal recruited for perilous, top-secret missions in the action-adventure series "Three."

Bowen lives in Los Angeles and when she's not working, she enjoys hiking, reading and tutoring high school students. Her birthday is March 3.

L

·
0 Posts
Actually, Carol Vesse, her character name, drive a Silver Cougar, I believe it is a 2000. She has been driving it since the begining of the show and my wife and I love the show (we are just old farts who sit around cuddling on the couch watching really weird tv shows).
I have no idea if she was in any other mvie, especially since I can't stand Adam Sandler, to each his own.

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
Actually, Carol Vesse, her character name, drive a Silver Cougar, I believe it is a 2000. She has been driving it since the begining of the show and my wife and I love the show (we are just old farts who sit around cuddling on the couch watching really weird tv shows).
I have no idea if she was in any other mvie, especially since I can't stand Adam Sandler, to each his own.
Adam sandler is hilarious though. I'll have to watch this show now so I can see the car. She was also in Monk.

·
Premium Member
22,086 Posts
Mario, what in THE **** are you searching for to bring up a ****in eight year old post and bump it? :crazy:

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
Mario, what in THE **** are you searching for to bring up a ****in eight year old post and bump it? :crazy:
Cougars in tv. LOL I almost didn't bump then I IMDB'd the actress and she was in monk in 05 and 06 and I had to bump and add information that was nonexistent in 01.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.