New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sure seems that way huh. My buddy is on a off road forum and that got posted up on there before we saw it. Then we saw it on craigslist then we were driving hours from our house...probably 6 hours away and we saw it flipped a crazy U ball in the middle of the road to take pictures of it HAHA!.

Someone pulled up next to use and told us that the OLDER LADY that owns it live where it was parked.......mind you it was parked in a motel parking lot. I dont know if she owns the place or not but ya, kinda weird so we left :)

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yea thats the first time ive seen something like this up close. Ive seen pictures of like el camino's lifted up like that running at the dunes but this was a first up close.

that thing was waaaay over my head and im 6'2"

DUDE THATS CRAZY! i actually have seen one exactly like that once around here, but it was red!...

i was like wtf? haha awesome

·
Premium Member
14,377 Posts
we've had a guy in town thats been driving around a equally jacked up stingray for the past 10 years [as a daily driver!!!]

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
JEEEEZE! he must not have to worry much about money with gas prices lol!!!!

before my cougar i had a 86' olds with a 350 getting about 8mpg city...i held the middle finger high and said...SCREW THIS and got the cougar

we've had a guy in town thats been driving around a equally jacked up stingray for the past 10 years [as a daily driver!!!]

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
JEEEEZE! he must not have to worry much about money with gas prices lol!!!!

before my cougar i had a 86' olds with a 350 getting about 8mpg city...i held the middle finger high and said...SCREW THIS and got the cougar
ha ha i love that because that's how i feel about my damn job. lol gives me some ideas about what to do on my last day which is soon!!! anyway my freind has a fiero just like that...maybe we should try that. lol it has the little 4-banger in it but well keep that in there......with the way fuel prices are and all. lol

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sounds like we have the same views on our current jobs!! HAHA! im leaving soon. I was milking it till i got my vacation time, got it on the 7th. gonna cash that out and leave. Got a new job lined up that pays better too!

as for the fiero, that would be sick if you did it too....but if you leave the 4 banger in it i think youll over load the motor and blow it up HAHA! that is if you do it just like this one. This was powered by a 350. it has 42" tires on it. I dont think a 4 bagger will push those! HAhhaaaa

ha ha i love that because that's how i feel about my damn job. lol gives me some ideas about what to do on my last day which is soon!!! anyway my freind has a fiero just like that...maybe we should try that. lol it has the little 4-banger in it but well keep that in there......with the way fuel prices are and all. lol

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Sounds like we have the same views on our current jobs!! HAHA! im leaving soon. I was milking it till i got my vacation time, got it on the 7th. gonna cash that out and leave. Got a new job lined up that pays better too!
same here lol. in fact i took a vacation day to go to my interview. lol i got chewed out today for spending a few min. to put on my work shoes even though everyone eles does it and i get done before them. anywho well we woudn't jack it THAT high and he does have a V-6 for it but i don't know how well it runs found it wedged under a tree at his uncles house!!!! Don't even ask!!

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
HAHA!!! you know i NEVER thought that?!?!

I that was right outside of florance goldie...It was a weird spot, across the street from restaurants and car dealerships. I wonder if they converted it and put garages in it or something but i know 100% sure that there was a front desk area attached that said in the big red "HEY BRING YOUR HOOKER HERE" letters...."HOTEL" haha

omg..........

and please don't let this twist your opinion of Oregon :ugh:

what kinda hotel has garages?

·
Registered
775 Posts
what you could do is take an frame over body truck and a frame over body car with close dementions and swap out the bodys, lol... I was thinkin about doing that with the Coug and a Mustang, never really looked into it though.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts