New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
I got pulled over by a police man for putting a license plate off a cougar on my eclipse once. This eclipse.

And the guy wasnt joking actually. He held me there for about 45 minutes while he checked the registration 4 times and even compared the VIN on the registration to my dash plate and the sticker inside the door jamb. If people who patrol our streets and see cars daily go that far I don't think its ever going to stop lol.

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
not exactly.
He kind of looked at the car. Then looked at the registration. then looked the car over some more. then looked at me. then looked the car over even more.. then said Damn. I didn't know you could do that with those. then he wanted to talk about what all had been done and on and on like it was a car show.

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
Yea pretty similar. But honestly name one other car like ours with boobs on the tail lights

·
Registered
3,157 Posts

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
After comparing the task of polishing a 99-00 headlight to the task of polishing an 01-02 headlight. I've come to realize my car having boobs for lights is just stupid. Having all the extra work to get it done just makes me not want to do it. Which in turn makes driving at night a chore and more dangerous.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts