New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey yall, I'm new to the CaroNECO scene, so I just thought I'd introduce myself. I live in NW Fayetteville, and I'm trying to find a shop where I can take my Cougar and get a make-over. If there isn't a recommendable one in the Fayetteville area, I'm willing to travel elsewhere in the state (except Asheville, that's too far). I'm in the military and overseas now, but when I get back to Bragg in a few months I wanna have all my info that I need so I can hook my ride up.

Current
2001 White I-4 MTX Cougar
Everything Stock except CD Player & Exhaust
JVC Kameleon CD Receiver/Kenwood 400 Watt Amp/Pioneer 10"s
"Lightning Bolt" Accents on both sides
39,383 Miles

Future
Millennium Wide Body Kit/Change Color from White to Blue mixed with Black/White Face Gauges/Custom Dash Kit/Ground Control Coil Overs/Camber Kit/Struts/Tail Light Covers/Weapon R Intake,Air Box, and Ram Air/Racing Seats?/400 Watt amp/12" Speakers/18" Rims/Underdrive Pulley

·
Ur one.....
6,752 Posts
what up guy? a lot of new faces around here recently, lol.....

anyways, glad to have you and if your interested there is a guy here looking to turbo an i-4 cougar. you seem to be the only one in our group with one. he's down below charlotte and his post is down like 4 or 5 threads.

M

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Welcome! It's a good thing you live in Fayetville because you can meet us in Dillon on March 7th for the DB drag! If you want of course... :) We're glad you're here and it's good to have some more people close to me! Kenny and Adrian can tell you about a good shop in Columbia if you want to drive there!

Julie

·
Registered
261 Posts
There is a guy right off of Bragg Blvd. closer to Pope AFB that put in my sunroof and painted me Visteon hood scoop and Razzi wing. 2 words for ya, he sucks.

What are you looking to do to your car?

Well, I am the FNG as well, so don't feel bad.

Tim

·
Buyer Beware
6,575 Posts
well I know you said Asheville is too far.

but if you want a Cold Air Intake...I need a Zetec to test fit my new design.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, I think I'm gonna take care of the things under the hood (such as the intake, headers, cams & everything else, then after that, I'll work with the interior, then the sounds, and then the exterior..... I basically want to start inside then outwards.

·
Registered
778 Posts
That's cool man, I'll be at Bragg soon too, I already got my place. I'm not a part of Carolina NECO yet either but when I'm done with Airborne school I'll be heading that way soon too. Let me know whatever you wanna do to your car man I'd love to help you with yours. I've done everything on mine by myself or with help (i.e. headers and engine work, all of my suspension work, putting the kit on, etc.) and I know you got an I-4 but I'd be glad to help whenever you need it. Be glad you have the Zetec because they don't make $hit for the V-6 anymore. Hit me up when you get to Bragg.

Adrian

1 - 7 of 7 Posts