New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks for the answers guys (and gals). This forum's been a pleasure...but I sold the cat yesterday so now I'll have to find a Focus forum.
Brian

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Some time ago I was at Focaljet, but I never checked out the message boards. I'll have to do that.

The SVT would be a blast, but not a very wise move for me. The reason is I live in Manitoba, Canada and we have very few SVT dealers up here. I forget now if the closest one is an 8 hour drive or 17 hour drive (Alberta has a couple, I don't remember if Saskatchewan has one). I work at a Ford dealer here, but SVT dealers still want full retail prices. If I would want any SVT performance related warranty work done, I'd have to go to an SVT dealer. Too many disadvantages. The ZX3 is cool, but when I ordered the ZX3 S2 wasn't available yet (basically a ZX3 with the Street Edition package).
I really enjoyed the Cougar, however it's not available with a four cylinder anymore and a V6 was too much money for me because I am in college full-time. Advantages I am looking forward to on the Focus are a good suspension (Street Edition comes with the European sport suspension) without the loudness from the Cougar, along with the 6-Disc in deck CD player.
Brian

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.