New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, just want to thank everyone for making Jason's meet a success! 10 is one of our biggest showings so far. But it's only a start, we gotta get after those people who don't yet know about us! I'm going to try and work on a flyer to print up and make copies of if you want to leave them on cars you see (like Matt and that red Roush).

I'll try and get my pics up ASAP, but I have one of those ancient "35mm" cameras, so it'll be a few days. I'm also a bit slow moving, as I got quite crispy yesterday from being out in the sun!

·
Registered
292 Posts
Thanks again Adidas. I wasnt able to go to the haunted tour, becasue they only give them in feb & march DAMNIT! But I had a great time at the meet. I did, however, walk around the top floor of the Driskill and interview maids with my cam corder. hehe
They told me some strange things. Did anyof you race after the meet? I left early and wantedd to know if I missed anything.

<< My eggs, MY eggs. Someone has stolen MY EGGS! >>

·
Registered
672 Posts
Glad you guys had a good time. No races after you left that I know of. Sorry to hear about the ghost tours...that really sucks. I'm glad you at least got to hit the Driskall though Did you try any of the other haunted places in that area?

G

·
hey did anybody like the way I spun my tires? did leave any marks on the pavement
if I did I hope you all like it............. thanks jason, let me know when you all can make it to San Antonio look me up..

fastcatone

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.