New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to everyone that was able to make it to the meet!
I hope that you had a good time and it was nice to meet the new ppl!
Hope that everyone made it home ok

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Any pictures?

GnuLoCo

·
Registered
716 Posts
I really wish I could have made it. As most of you know, we are working on adding another show per night to our DJ company. This means working all day, and then working on this stuff till 1 am every night of the week. Because of this, I was real strung out on Sunday. I got home at 4:30 in the morning after my show on Sat. night, and had to be up at 7:30 (yes, 3 hours later) to play my drums at church. Needless to say, I went home after church and got some sleep. Plus, I had more work to do when I woke up. Did everyone have fun? When's the next one? I really wished I could have been there...

·
Registered
10,831 Posts
I still have a whole ice cream pail of pasta salad... whats up with that? the pasta queen received no love on this meet... hehe

You really don't have a pix of me doing that do you??????????????????????????????????????????????? OMG -- I was only joking when I did that and saw you were about to take a pix...

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
what is what?
it's a portion of someones face. especially their nose and sunglasses. part of their sunglasses anyways... and that 'someone' would be Matt cougargeeteeeeeeeee

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.