New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,959 Posts
Lucky bastard... the winning ticket was the one right before mine. :(


Anyway... glad to see somebody that's making the long trip won... it'll definitely help out with expenses for a few of you anyway. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
215 Posts
congrats ty! you know, some of us are poor broke college students who would like to go to cougarfest for the first time...lol :naughty:
 

·
So its begun.....
Joined
·
16,842 Posts
Wow! What a shocker. That surprised that crap outta me :) thanks guys..Can't wait for the trip. :thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22 Posts
Originally posted by: vizual
its rigged, why does the white man always win these things. :crazy:
:rofl:

Congrats T, now you must go. I think I know who you are going to take if she is up to it. Or is that just too soon to figure out?;) Anyway good job and l will see your monkey but soon.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,058 Posts
Hey Ty how does this sound.........


Why not change things up and take your kids. You know the two little people that follow you around callin g you daddy?????



:shrug:
 

·
So its begun.....
Joined
·
16,842 Posts
Originally posted by: BRANDY
You know the two little people that follow you around callin g you daddy?????
:shrug:
:shrug: What do you and Joe have to do with this?:shrug:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
32 Posts
Not sure he'd want ya on that long of a road trip Dev...you know offering road head (or asking for it) for 36 hours might get kinda old (or he might miss a certain somebody and take you up on that offer) J/K

Congrats on the win Ty
 

·
So its begun.....
Joined
·
16,842 Posts
Originally posted by: imTaken
Not sure he'd want ya on that long of a road trip Dev...you know offering road head (or asking for it) for 36 hours might get kinda old (or he might miss a certain somebody and take you up on that offer) J/K

Congrats on the win Ty
:slap:

Thank you. :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,058 Posts
Oh I know who your taking..... your balls


Good choice, I'd prabably do the same if I was you and were in the position where I just got some.
 

·
So its begun.....
Joined
·
16,842 Posts
Originally posted by: BRANDY
Oh I know who your taking..... your balls


Good choice, I'd prabably do the same if I was you and were in the position where I just got some.
my balls are gone thanks. :(
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top