New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
I kinda wanted Boston to kick the crap out of the yankees but cleveland will be just fine. They aren't worth the sox time anyways....:kick:

·
Some day
2,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
on paper, the red sox are better than both teams...slightly taking the edge over the indians and waaay better than the pinstriped pansies, but the NYY have the intangibles. i think the sox will win it in 6 but if the yanks were playing us, it would have definitely gone 7 in our favor.

but sox aside, we got the pats, who statistically and realistically the best team in football going against another undefeated in dallas, where they have never won a game. but the pats this year have broken many stats and records and whats another one. the pats would emerge victorious and on their way to another win in miami the following week.

also we have the undefeated BC Eagles who rank 4 in the country? WOW!!! can you believe it? its a great time to be a boston sports fan.

·
Registered
397 Posts
DEFINITELY...

PLUS.......... We have KEVIN GARNETT, RAY ALLEN, and PAUL PIERCE !!!

CELTICS FTW!!! :cool:
I never watch basketball...but I think that's going to change this year! If only the Bruins didn't suck so much we would be GOLDEN. Just imagine: WS, SB, NBA Champ., AND SC! SO SICK. But it looks like we're only getting the former three, and no SC ;)

·
Registered
192 Posts
Sami,

Better words can't be spoken! Yes, it is always a big pleasure to see the Yankees lose. An even bigger pleasure would be to see Mariano Rivera get so teed off that he decides to leave the team.

As far as A-Rod goes, I don't want him on our team. I truly believe he is bad luck and no matter where he goes, that team won't win a World Series. No matter how good he is in the regular season, he is AWFUL in the postseason! Let him stay there..................:gtfo:

Go SOX!!!!!!!!!!

PS: The Indians will prove to be a LOT tougher than you think. The good news, however, is that whoever wins the AL pennant should be able to skate to an easy World Series! :biggrin:

·
Registered
109 Posts
TOM BRADY FOR PRESIDENT!!!!

I can't wait to see this next series, I think that Francona making the move for Schilling to be #2 ahead of Dice-K will prove to help out on the way to a 5 game series. Like all have said before Series, Bowl, Championship... Sweets!!!

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
YEAH. thank god we have the pats or gagne would have ruined my weekend. we better win tonight in cleveland to change momentum though...

·
Registered
115 Posts
Looks like the Red Soxs are going to lose tooooooo.
I know it is an honest mistake, but sox is allready plural. I guess it is ok for them to lose now. Most Boston fans care just as much that the Yankers do poorly as the Sox do well. If the Indians do win, that is great for them. They are due foe a series. Nobody wants to see the same team win all of the time like the Yankers did in the past (just kidding Pats fans). Boston has a slew of great teams right now, and we have seen the Sox come from behind before so don't count them out just yet. The sox could use another few hundred million+ in merch sales!!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts