New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was on the highway on my way back into town from the dump, and there is a red light at wal mart, then you go about two miles then youre in town. speed limit is 55 to 45 to 30, in tht order. so im stopped at this red light, and this kid, a term i use to describe the mentally inept, about 18 or something, in a civic hatchback ricemobile (very popular around here). three different colored body kit parts ranging from rust red to lime green, rims that cost more than the car, im sure, a rattle like a tin can, purple tint, and two folgers fart cans in the back. oh, did i mention HIDs in the middle of the day? purple no less. to match his tint maybe? so he has been following me, getting close, backing off, and carrying on. so at the light, he pulls around and gets beside me, and starts revving his engine and leering at me. im in an atx mind you, so i just ignore him because i know that when the speed limit hits 45, there is a cop hiding behind a building up the way because i passed him going to the dump. apparently doofus didnt know. so light turns green and i gun it, no problem pulling ahead, i think his shifting skills were lacking, and i get all the way to 55, then slow to 45 and he flies by me, middle finger to the sky, only to get pulled over at the 45 sign. i made sure to wave as i went by.
needless to say i was smiling the rest of the way home.

·
Registered
3,030 Posts
Well done :thumbsup:

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thank you :) its rather annoying to be tailgated and honkend by a pissed off weedeater on youre way home from the dump. especially if we are the only two cars on the highway.

·
Administrator
24,438 Posts
I approve! :rofl:

·
Administrator
24,438 Posts
pretty rare around here :ty:
Maybe for you and your pushrod drag car.

This isn't the first time you've said the same thing, either; so it must not be that rare.

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
you should get a cut of that ticket

why? because they followed the speed limit signs and didn't speed and the other person was dumb enough to break the speed limit. no one asked the other drive to be an idiot.

:gtfo:

·
Registered
517 Posts
Maybe for you and your pushrod drag car.

This isn't the first time you've said the same thing, either; so it must not be that rare.
It's a fact you bag on people almost a much a bbox. I'm also just messing. Hope you caught the sarcasm floating around. Btw when you selling me the shoes off that dead focus:rofl::rofl::rofl::cover:

·
Administrator
24,438 Posts
Not that I think I need to defend myself to you, but that's far from a fact.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts