New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
RE:Teaser

either your selling your 17's, or getting new 17's? im gessing you got new rims, and not the ZN's, seeing as how you always complain about them lol. cant wait to see man!!

·
5,339 Posts
RE: Teaser

The ONLY good thing about that middle picture :banghead: is that the blocks ended up under the jack points. I'd have been bawling like a baby if I'd seen that happen to my Coug. Can't wait to see the new ones!

·
Administrator
1999 3.0 SilFro
24,977 Posts

Weekend's almost over... if we don't get pics soon, I'm coming to your house and stealing your rims...

·
Registered
9,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

On my way back to columbus here soon.. here's a pic to hold you over :)

I didnt' get too fancy w/ the camera.. just took the shots. I have a pic of my old rim that surprised the hell outta me.

Hope ya like em.. I sure do!

·
Administrator
1999 3.0 SilFro
24,977 Posts

Nice. More pictures, please...

·
Registered
9,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

I don't know what was up w/ the camera. Guess there was a smudge on the lens.. and i forgot to take the stupid date thing off. Eh.

This little puppies quick! I was sad cuz I ended up selling my bike to get the wheels, but my brother just picked this Yamaha Blaster up a bit ago, and I have to say, it's a lot faster/funner then my 4stroke 125 :)

Hope ya like em. Thanks for the good comments!!! Makes me much happier. Few more cosmetic plans in the works, hopefully I'll get this side job to fund my plans.

OH!! Btw. If anyone's interested in the ZN's make a decent offer, i'm looking for a set of winter rims. Nothing fancy, so trade or cash or w/e, we can work anything out. The one rims cracked! So, i don't know if it can be repaired but I would say no. I don't really want to ship them, but i can drive to meet anyone. So if you have 15"s 16"s w/e.. we can work a deal out to w/e's fair. Shoot me a pm.

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
nice rims dude! they remind me of OZ rims

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.